We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Praise

I know this probably isn't the best place for this, but I just have to say the Essential Grid is just freakin' awesome! I'm just amazes at how fast and flexible it is. Sometimes things don't quite work the way they it seems they should, but in the end I've never had a problem I couldn't create a simple, elegant solution for. Well done!

5 Replies

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team June 6, 2003 06:48 PM UTC

> I know this probably isn't the best place for this, but I just have to say the Essential Grid is just freakin' awesome! I'm just amazes at how fast and flexible it is. Sometimes things don't quite work the way they it seems they should, but in the end I've never had a problem I couldn't create a simple, elegant solution for. > > Well done! Here here Jeremy

SH Sue Harris June 9, 2003 09:59 PM UTC

> I know this probably isn't the best place for this, but I just have to say the Essential Grid is just freakin' awesome! I'm just amazes at how fast and flexible it is. Sometimes things don't quite work the way they it seems they should, but in the end I've never had a problem I couldn't create a simple, elegant solution for. > > Well done! And a huge cheer for Clay and the other Syncfusion people for helping us unlock some of those simple, elegant solutions. The grid is fantastic, but what I've really appreciated is the help we get in these forums.

RA Rajaraman June 19, 2003 08:52 AM UTC

I also join this suit in praising ES and especially Clay for giving the "Most Powerful Support" Regards Rajaraman > I know this probably isn't the best place for this, but I just have to say the Essential Grid is just freakin' awesome! I'm just amazes at how fast and flexible it is. Sometimes things don't quite work the way they it seems they should, but in the end I've never had a problem I couldn't create a simple, elegant solution for. > > Well done!

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 19, 2003 01:25 PM UTC

I agree with all you on the best tech support support we are getting for Syncfusion products. I would like to thank Clay, Stefan, Davis, Prakash, Praveen and other employees for their wonderful and *TIMELY* support. cheers, - Reddy Duggempudi

JJ Jim Jackson June 20, 2003 04:58 AM UTC

I completely agree with previous comments re support. I have over 20 years development experience using many languages mainly 3GLs such as RPG etc. but have only dabbled in VB previously at about VB3 level so coming into this project using VB.net was a daunting task for me. But help from Clay has been amazing with replies being turned round in a very short timeframe that is generally unknown these days. Hats off to the product and the people. Many thanks. Jim

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon