We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Programmically click a link label to simuate editing a linklabel

I want to know how I can programmically perform a double click on a link in order to edit it''s corresponding linklabel. I''ve tried handling the mousedoubleclick event on the diagram and then going through all children nodes until I found the one closest to the mousepointer location who''s bounds contained the current mousepointer location and then adding that symbol to the diagram''s selection list but the link never enters into the "edit" mode. How do I do this? Thanks.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 11, 2006 02:34 PM UTC

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am working on this issue and I will provide you with an update within a day or two.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Ramya.

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team September 11, 2006 04:44 PM UTC

Hi Shaun,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please refer the attached sample. In this sample, A link and a linklabel was created programatically. When the link is double clicked it enters into the ''edit'' mode. I hope this will meet your requirement.

Please give us some more details about your requirement or modify this attached sample to your requirement if this doesn''t helps.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion product.

Editing a Link Label.zip

Regards,
Nagaraj

SH Shaun Haapala September 14, 2006 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Nagarajan!

I appreciate your responds and taking the time to answer my question. However, if you review my question you will see that I want to know how to PROGRAMMICALLY perform the "double clicking of an link to edit it''s label" functionality. I basically want to simulate that double click to edit the link label functionality in code.
Sorry if my first attempt at asking the question was confusing. I appreciate your feedback.

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team September 14, 2006 08:53 PM UTC

Hi Shaun,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If your intention is to bring the Link label programatically to the edit mode, then you can use "ITextEditor" interface. Please refer the attached sample. Initially you should select the the link and when you click on the "Begin Edit Label" button you can bring the link label of the selected link to edit mode. Afer editing the label you should click on "End Edit Label" button. This will terminate the Edit mode.

Please give us more details regarding this issue or please modify this sample to your requirement, if the above information doesnot helps you.

Thank you for interesting in Syncfusion Essential Diagram.

Regards,
Nagaraj

EditLabels.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon