We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Problem with migration

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

49075 Sep 11,2006 11:18 AM UTC Sep 11,2006 11:44 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: Diagram
Rajeesh Babu
Asked On September 11, 2006 11:18 AM UTC

Hi

I have migrated an application which was developed using syncfusion 3.301.0.0 to 4.1.0.50 in .Net 1.1 the application was working fine. Now, i want to compile the application in .Net 2.0 but on compiling, it throws resource file invalid error. on searching syncfusion site we got to know that ConvertResxttoframework2.0 migration tool of syncfusion should be use to convert the resource file developed in .Net 1.1 to 2.0 but still some of resource files which uses syncfusion controls are not able to convert, can any one assist me to find the solution.

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 11, 2006 11:44 PM UTC

Hi Rajeesh,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please follow the steps shown below while upgrading to VS2005,

1) Please run the v4.1 Assembly Manager to remove all versions.
2) Please run the v4.1 Assembly Manager to install v4.1.
3) Please delete the output folders(bin and obj) of the project.
4) Run the ConvertResx tool 2.0 (available in the Start Menu) to update your .resx file
5) Open the project and update your Syncfusion assembly references in the Solution Explorer from the public assemblies folder and check all syncfusion assemblies are pointing to v.4.102.0.50.
6) Rebuild and run the project.

Please try the above steps and let us know if this helps.

Thank you for your interest in Essential Diagram.

Regards,
Nagarajan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;