We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

xlsio license issues

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

49025 Sep 8,2006 03:24 PM UTC Sep 11,2006 02:28 PM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: XlsIO
Alex Dinu
Asked On September 8, 2006 03:24 PM UTC

I have the following architecture in place. I have a .net dll assembly which contains our export methods. I also have an nunit assembly to test these methods which would ultimately be called from a web application. When I run the nunit, I get the licx error message. I "fixed" the problem, closed both projects, deleted the bin and obj folders as directed, rebuilt them, but I still get the message.

The actual export worked, but everytime I try and test, I get the same erro rmessage.

Is there something I need to do with the physical licx file? Will I need to do something with is on the web site?

Thanks
Alex

Ajish [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 11, 2006 09:43 AM UTC

Hi Alex,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I will look into this issue and provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Ajish.

Alex Dinu
Replied On September 11, 2006 12:22 PM UTC

This works fine in the web site, just nunit is acting a bit strange. Could it be because the dll is the web one, and nunit is not a web site?

Alex Dinu
Replied On September 11, 2006 02:28 PM UTC

I stand corrected, I''m using the windows ver not the web ver, which still doesn''t make sense why NUnit doesn''t "work".

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;