We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

xlsio license issues

I have the following architecture in place. I have a .net dll assembly which contains our export methods. I also have an nunit assembly to test these methods which would ultimately be called from a web application. When I run the nunit, I get the licx error message. I "fixed" the problem, closed both projects, deleted the bin and obj folders as directed, rebuilt them, but I still get the message.

The actual export worked, but everytime I try and test, I get the same erro rmessage.

Is there something I need to do with the physical licx file? Will I need to do something with is on the web site?

Thanks
Alex

3 Replies

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team September 11, 2006 09:43 AM UTC

Hi Alex,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I will look into this issue and provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Ajish.

AD Alex Dinu September 11, 2006 12:22 PM UTC

This works fine in the web site, just nunit is acting a bit strange. Could it be because the dll is the web one, and nunit is not a web site?

AD Alex Dinu September 11, 2006 02:28 PM UTC

I stand corrected, I''m using the windows ver not the web ver, which still doesn''t make sense why NUnit doesn''t "work".

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon