We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Edit problem in combo at GDBG

Hi,

I''m using a GridDataBoundGrid, and i have a button that allows to edit one line of the grid. One of the columns of the grid has a combobox to enter values that is only displayed whan the row is being edited and the cell has the focus (is the currentcell). The problem is the behavior of the combo, because when i push the Edit button the focus is set in the combo and i can write values and see the values of the combo, but if i leave the cell, when a go back to it, i can neither write nor see the values of the combo (you can see this in the attached example).

What i have described is what happens in the example, but the behavior in my application is slightly different: when i go back to the cell it allows me to write values but i don''t see the curror and i don''t see the values i write until i leave the cell (here i''m not able to see the items of the combo either).

Any idea to salvo this?

Thank you
Borja

PruebaGDBG.zip

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 7, 2006 11:03 AM UTC

Hi Borja,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are currently looking into this issue and will get back to you soon. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks,
Haneef.

BO Borja October 2, 2006 07:30 AM UTC

Hi, have you found how to solve this problem?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 3, 2006 11:57 AM UTC

Hi Borja,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. You can handle the CurrentCellMoved event and raise the QueryCellInfo for changing the current cell celltype Static to ComboBox. Below is a code snippet.

GridCurrentCell cc = this.grid.CurrentCell;
if (cc.ColIndex == 4)
{
GridStyleInfo style = this.grid.Model[cc.RowIndex, cc.ColIndex];
GridQueryCellInfoEventArgs arg = new GridQueryCellInfoEventArgs(cc.RowIndex, cc.ColIndex, style);
grid.Model.RaiseQueryCellInfo(arg);
}

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/ModifiedGDBG_1805e355.zip

Thanks for your patience.
Best Regards,
Haneef

BO Borja October 3, 2006 04:13 PM UTC

Hi Haneef,

This was a hard one for me, a your solution worked fine, thanks a lot.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon