We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

HeaderTemplate Dropdownlist

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

48908 Sep 6,2006 05:57 AM Sep 22,2006 11:09 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Grouping
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On September 6, 2006 05:57 AM

Hi,

i''ve inserted some droplists in the headerrow of my gridgroupingcontrol. But when i select an other index the eventhandler "selectedindexchanged" doesn''t respond. The page is only loaded without any changes. I need to change the values of a column over all rows. Are there any ideas?

thx

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 22, 2006 11:09 AM

Hi Ingo,

I have updated your DT Incident

**DT Update:
------------

Our grid requires it to be binded it in the webforms Init event. also if the datatable doesn''''t have a primary column you should specify one.

Please have a look at the documentation section "EssentialGrid->ASP.net->Introducing Essentialgroupinggrid fro Asp.net-> using GridGroupingControl->Setting upDataBinding" and make sure these steps are followed in your project.

if you still face any issues please send us a screenshot so that we will able to understand the issue better.

Thanks,
A.Sivakumar

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;