We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

draw node images of TreeViewAdv unscaled

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

48787 Sep 4,2006 03:50 PM Sep 12,2006 03:04 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Mario
Asked On September 4, 2006 03:50 PM

How can I achieve the node images of a TreeViewAdv to be drawn unscaled?

The images are taken from an image list and referred to by using the ImageList indexes.

During my trial phase, I found that many Syncfusion classes that allow to assign images, have ImageIndex properties but no Image property.

This is bad, because if there is no way to assign an image without an ImageList, then I have to cope with all the flaws of ImageList. For example, ImageList removes transparency from PNG images.

Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 4, 2006 07:39 PM

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your suggestion. We have already created a feature request regarding the same. Herewith I have attached the link to the Feature request.

Allow TreeNodeAdv to have an Image be directly assigned to it

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

Mario
Replied On September 9, 2006 04:09 PM

Does this mean, that it is currently not possible with the Syncfusion TreeView to draw treeview node images unscaled?

Joy K George [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 12, 2006 03:04 AM

Hi Mario,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.We were creating a sample for you.

You may draw unscaled images in nodes.For that you need to use Ownerdraw mechanism of TreeViewAdv.

1-Set the Property TreeViewAdv.OwnerDrawNodes=true;
2-Handle the event AfterNodePaint and draw the images directly using the Graphics object.

I have attached a sample for your reference.Please go through that and let me know ,if you need more assistance.

Regards,
Joy

Treeview_unscaled.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;