We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

center children vertically using FlowLayout

I am using the latest trial of Essential Studio.
The documentation contains the following for the FlowLayout control:

"When the LayoutMode is Horizontal, set the HAlign to Center and ProportionalRowHeight to True in the constraints for all the child controls. This will center the children vertically and horizontally"

However, I cannot find the properties HAlign and ProportionalRowHeight. It seems, that the documention is outdated.

How can I achieve the described behaviour using the current version of your product?

For the next release, please have an eye on the documentation. Another example: for the grid controls, the documentation does not clearly state, for which grid control types the described functionality is available.

Concerning the grids, it would be much easier for all users, if you would combine the functionality of the different grid types in a single type.

3 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team September 4, 2006 01:35 PM UTC

Hi Mario,

Thanks for evaluating Essential Tools.

The "HAlign" and "ProportionalRowHeight" are extended properties (FlowLayout Constraints) which will be listed in the control''s properties and not in the flowLayout component properties (see attached screenshot).

I have forwarded the problem with Grid Controls to the grid development team. You will hear from them soon.

Regards,
Mano

Screenshot1.zip

MA Mario September 4, 2006 03:40 PM UTC

Thanks. Please update the documentation at
ms-help://Syncfusion/sfLayoutWindows/TaskBasedHelp21.html

It does not clearly point out that these properties are extended ones that can be found at the inner controls.

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team September 4, 2006 08:33 PM UTC

Hi Mario,

We will make the needed changes in the documentation. Thanks for pointing it out.

Regards,
Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon