We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

ButtonAdv.ImageAlign does not work

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

48717 Sep 3,2006 04:58 PM Sep 4,2006 02:29 PM Windows Forms 4
Tags: Tools
Mario
Asked On September 3, 2006 04:58 PM

I have a UserControl with a FlowLayout and 4 ButtonAdv controls in it. Each button has an Image and some Text below it. The ImageAlign property of all buttons is set to MiddleCenter. In VS2005 designer, the Images are correctly centered.

However, at runtime all images appear left aligned and not centered! I tried to set the ImageAlign property explicitly in the Load event of my user control but this did not help.

Any idea?

Anupama Roy [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 4, 2006 06:27 AM

Hi Mario,

I could not reproduce the issue with our latest source code.Could you please let us know about the version of Essential Studio you are working with?

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,

Anu.

Mario
Replied On September 4, 2006 08:04 AM

I am working with the latest trial. I have attached a sample solution to this post.

I have now found, that the Visual Studio 2005 Designer does not save the ImageAlign property value. When I set the property to MiddleCenter, then close and reopen the file, the property is set back to MiddleLeft.

Thus, the property works but the serialization of changes in the designer seems not to work correctly.

Mario
Replied On September 4, 2006 08:12 AM

forgot the attachment

WindowsApplication.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 4, 2006 02:29 PM

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your sample. I could reproduce the issue here. I have made a small change in your sample. I have invoked the imageAlign property explicitly in the load event of my user control. Please take a look at the sample attached below and let me know if you have any queries regarding this.

Thanks once again for using our product.
Regards,
Velmurugan E.

WindowsApplication0.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;