We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ButtonAdv.ImageAlign does not work

I have a UserControl with a FlowLayout and 4 ButtonAdv controls in it. Each button has an Image and some Text below it. The ImageAlign property of all buttons is set to MiddleCenter. In VS2005 designer, the Images are correctly centered.

However, at runtime all images appear left aligned and not centered! I tried to set the ImageAlign property explicitly in the Load event of my user control but this did not help.

Any idea?

4 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team September 4, 2006 10:27 AM UTC

Hi Mario,

I could not reproduce the issue with our latest source code.Could you please let us know about the version of Essential Studio you are working with?

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,

Anu.

MA Mario September 4, 2006 12:04 PM UTC

I am working with the latest trial. I have attached a sample solution to this post.

I have now found, that the Visual Studio 2005 Designer does not save the ImageAlign property value. When I set the property to MiddleCenter, then close and reopen the file, the property is set back to MiddleLeft.

Thus, the property works but the serialization of changes in the designer seems not to work correctly.

MA Mario September 4, 2006 12:12 PM UTC

forgot the attachment

WindowsApplication.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 4, 2006 06:29 PM UTC

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your sample. I could reproduce the issue here. I have made a small change in your sample. I have invoked the imageAlign property explicitly in the load event of my user control. Please take a look at the sample attached below and let me know if you have any queries regarding this.

Thanks once again for using our product.
Regards,
Velmurugan E.

WindowsApplication0.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon