We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

change the title color of a docking window

How can I change the title color of a docking host window of a particular docked control?

For example, if I have docked a ListBox by using the methods of a DockingManager, how can I change the color of the title of the window that is used as the docking host?

4 Replies

MA Malarvizhi Syncfusion Team September 4, 2006 04:35 AM UTC

Hi Mario,

The DockingManager has a event named ProvideGraphicsItems events,helps to customize the caption bar of the docked control window.
The DockingManager.ProvideGraphicsItems events fired whenever a dockable control''s caption needs to be painted.
To change the title color of the Docked control window(ListBox control), you could handle the ProvideGraphicsItems event.

I have attached the sample,please go through that,let me know you need further assistance.

DockingLabelColor.zip

Regards,
Malarvizhi.

MA Mario September 4, 2006 08:49 AM UTC

Thanks you. That works.

However, it would be much easier and more intuitive, if appearance could be fully controlled via properties.

Regards, Mario

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team September 4, 2006 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion.
Could you please let us know what are the properties you want to customize?

If you need to have the Graphics object of caption ,please let us know.We are ready to send you a sample.

Regards,
Joy

MA Mario September 4, 2006 05:05 PM UTC

Thanks for your assistence.

Regarding the properties, I mean that it would be easier to have a CaptionBackColor property somewhere (of course, the name of the property does not matter).

To be forced to write an event handler just to change a color value is not very intuitive.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon