We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Word 2002 Bookmark

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

48573 Aug 30,2006 05:51 PM Aug 30,2006 08:04 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: DocIO
Steven Phillips
Asked On August 30, 2006 05:51 PM

When opening a MS Word 2002 file and iterating through its bookmarks I am seeing some very strange things with Syncfusion:

1) Syncfusion sometimes sees all the bookmarks and sometimes doesn''t. For example, a Word document contains 7 bookmarks and Syncfusion sees only 4. If I redo the bookmarks with a range (select a couple of spaces then insert the bookmark) Syncfusion then sees them.
2) Syncfusion duplicates bookmarks, for example, it will see a commission bookmark twice in the iteration.

Setup
MS Word 2002

Code snip
private WordDocument Document = new WordDocument();
Document.Open(FilePath);
foreach (Syncfusion.DLS.Bookmark wordBookmark in Document.Bookmarks)
{
}

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 30, 2006 08:04 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Essential DocIO.

I was not able to reproduce this issue. I have tried with several template documents for reproduce this issue. But it was working fine for me. Please let me know the Essential Studio version used. Also Could you please create a Direct – Trac incident by mentioning the forum ID for reference and send us your copy of word template document [ It should be more confidential ] that you had tested this issue. So that we able to investigate further on issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Prabhu

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;