We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Status of http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/xlsio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=2388

I am checking on the status of this item.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/xlsio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=2388

I have also found that it is very slow to delete many rows in a data range. Can this be addressed at the same time.

The problem for me is that I have an existing reporting structure in place and I want to replace the rendering of the report with the Syncfusion XlsIO. Unfortunately I already have 550 reports in production and I do NOT want to have to redo all 550 reports. This would make Syncfusion not an acceptable option.

Currently what we do is drop data in a name range on a report, then delete the unused rows of the range... This causes the total line to move up to be directly below the data rows..

3 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team August 31, 2006 02:11 PM UTC

Hi rob,

Thank you for your patience. We are working on this issue with high priority. I will send you an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Melba

RC Robert Chapman August 31, 2006 03:09 PM UTC

Thanks. A time line would be awesome.

I understand that you have an service pack just out (or about to be out) and a new release pending in the wings. If you could let me know if this issue will be resolved in one of these than I can tell that Powers That Be on my side.

>Hi rob,

Thank you for your patience. We are working on this issue with high priority. I will send you an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Melba

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team September 1, 2006 01:25 PM UTC

Hi rob,

Thank you for your patience. The issue has been fixed internally. Please create a Direct-Trac incident so that I can send you the fix regarding this issue.

Regards,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon