We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

metafile support

Do you support converting chart to metafile?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 31, 2006 06:33 AM UTC

Hi Tom,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion products.

Our Chart control can easily be saved as an image file in the specified format like Bitmap,Metafile, GIF, JPEG and etc.,

SaveImage method of the Chartcontrol helps you to save the chart as an Image in the Specified format. The following code illustrate this :
chartControl1.SaveImage("Chart.emf");

You can also convert the chart to metafile using following steps :

1)Create a new instance of the bitmap class with dimensions equal to that of the chart control''s dimension.
2)Create a new graphic object from the specified Image object.
3)Define a graphic metafile.
4)Use draw() method of chartControl to draw the image in specified size.

Please have a look at the attached sample which helps you to display the chart in metafile format using above steps.

Kindly let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Jaya

ChartExportImage0.zip

JA James November 11, 2011 04:31 PM UTC

Hello,

I cannot find the zipped file, I'm getting a 404 error... could you please post the link again.

Thanks

VK Vijayabharathi K Syncfusion Team November 14, 2011 03:25 PM UTC

Hi James,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please refer the attached sample. We also suggest the following online sample link to know more about the chart export to other image format.

http://asp.syncfusion.com/sfwinrepsamplebrowser/9.4.0.62/Windows/Chart.Windows/Samples/2.0/Export/Chart%20Export%20Data/Sample.aspx

Please us know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Vijayabharathi

chartexportimage0_c7c427c7.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon