We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Header column resize from 2nd row

I have a subclassed GridControl in which I've added a second row of column headers. The top (original) row now contains several cells that span more than one columns. This makes for a nice column group summary effect. Here's an ascii art example: |summary of a,b,c |summary of d,e| ---------------------------------- |a |b |c |d |e | ---------------------------------- For business reasons, it is important that the summary row be on top, not vice versa. Thus, resizing and column selection should be performed from the 2nd header row, which delineates each column separately. How can I do this? regards -dan

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 3, 2003 03:54 PM UTC

> I have a subclassed GridControl in which I've added a second row of column headers. The top (original) row now contains several cells that span more than one columns. This makes for a nice column group summary effect. Here's an ascii art example: > > |summary of a,b,c |summary of d,e| > ---------------------------------- > |a |b |c |d |e | > ---------------------------------- > > For business reasons, it is important that the summary row be on top, not vice versa. Thus, resizing and column selection should be performed from the 2nd header row, which delineates each column separately. How can I do this? > > regards > > -dan > > > I attached a sample for this. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon