We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SuperToolTip

Is it possible to catch the mouse event over a control and customize the Super Tooltip message?

4 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team August 17, 2006 09:38 PM UTC

Hi,

Could you please provide more details regarding your requirement?. What customization you need to do in SuperToolTip when mouse hovers over a control?

Thanks for using Essential Tools.

Regards,
Mano

JS John Slater August 17, 2006 11:47 PM UTC

I would like to set the tooltip text dynamically during runtime, so I can provide feedback based on some event or issue that has occured.

>Hi,

Could you please provide more details regarding your requirement?. What customization you need to do in SuperToolTip when mouse hovers over a control?

Thanks for using Essential Tools.

Regards,
Mano

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 18, 2006 02:27 PM UTC

Hi,

We can change the text of the toolTip through the ToolTipInfo. The property to change the text of the tool Tip is as follow.

toolTipInfo1.Body.Text = "Sample text before the event";
Please take a look at the below attached sample which illustrates the mouse event over a control and customize the Tool tip message. Recently we have added an event PopupToolTip to the SuperToolTip control in order to set tool Tip at the desired location.

sample.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries regarding this.

Thanks for you patience.

Regards,
Velmurugan E.

JS John Slater August 18, 2006 06:47 PM UTC

Thanks,

This is exactly what I needed.

>Hi,

We can change the text of the toolTip through the ToolTipInfo. The property to change the text of the tool Tip is as follow.

toolTipInfo1.Body.Text = "Sample text before the event";
Please take a look at the below attached sample which illustrates the mouse event over a control and customize the Tool tip message. Recently we have added an event PopupToolTip to the SuperToolTip control in order to set tool Tip at the desired location.

sample.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries regarding this.

Thanks for you patience.

Regards,
Velmurugan E.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon