We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

databinding lost !

Hello, I have a dockable window where I at runtime place some textboxes on. The textboxes are databind to a dataset via a currency manager. Initial everything works ok but when I dock the window the textboxes loses there databinding. (it seems) The strange thing is that the currency manager still knows which row was selected in the datatable and every textbox is still databind to the dataset. Only the textboxes doesn't change anymore.

5 Replies

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team June 3, 2003 04:22 PM UTC

Hi Koen, When a docked window is floated or a floating window is docked, the dockable control's parent hierarchy changes. Do you suppose this could have had an effect on the update/refresh mechanism for your bounds controls? If this isn't the case, then please try to put together a small sample that shows the problem and send it over. Being able to reproduce the condition will make it much easier for us to look into this issue. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc

KG Koen Gullentops August 12, 2003 06:33 AM UTC

Thanks Prakash, I' ve created a sample application that shows my problem. Strangly enough the databinding in the dockable panel is now completly lost. I'm probably doing something wrong. (I my main application the dockable panel loses databinding after it was docked away. It's a shame i can't reproduce this problem in the sample application.) Thanks, Koen > Hi Koen, > > When a docked window is floated or a floating window is docked, the dockable control's parent hierarchy changes. Do you suppose this could have had an effect on the update/refresh mechanism for your bounds controls? If this isn't the case, then please try to put together a small sample that shows the problem and send it over. Being able to reproduce the condition will make it much easier for us to look into this issue. > > Prakash > Syncfusion, Inc >

MB Michael Bealer September 1, 2004 05:11 PM UTC

What is the status of this issue? We are seeing the same problem. Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 2, 2004 01:04 PM UTC

Hi Michael, I tried to reproduce the problem using this sample but was not able to reproduce the problem. F4799DockingDataBinding_8908.zip Please take a look at this sample and let me know if you see the problem in this sample also. If not could you please send a sample/modify this sample to reproduce the problem. Thank you for your co-operation. Best regards, Stephen. >What is the status of this issue? We are seeing the same problem. > >Thanks

PR Paul Rubens March 25, 2010 02:08 PM UTC

Has this issue been resolved I have the same problem

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon