We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Remove Pages from an existing PDF Forms

Hello,

I have a PDF Form which contains ten pages completed and three white pages that I complete for the moment with your demo for the test. But I have not all the time the three pages completed so I removed the blanck ones.

But when I saved the document and I open it with the reader, I have remove the good one but a blank page appears at the end of the document. The number of pages is not decreased.

Have you an exemple or a solution for that?

Thanks
Dominique

2 Replies

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team August 16, 2006 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Dominique,

I was able to reproduce the issue with removing pages in some PDF documents. However it has been fixed internally and I can provide you with a preview version now. Can you please create a Direct-Trac incident regarding this so that I can provide you with a preview version.

Thanks,
Dhivya.K

DQ Dominique Quilgars August 16, 2006 03:37 PM UTC

I will create Direct Trac when I obtain my licensed version of your component.

Thanks,
Dominique

>Hi Dominique,

I was able to reproduce the issue with removing pages in some PDF documents. However it has been fixed internally and I can provide you with a preview version now. Can you please create a Direct-Trac incident regarding this so that I can provide you with a preview version.

Thanks,
Dhivya.K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon