We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC Expand Issue

Hi
I did created custom PushButton column to create a button in GGC which is hosting Nested Tables, and handled all events relating to button on a particular row in _TableControlPushButtonClick event handler.
When I expand the upper parent row ,the bottom parent rows are overlapped with upper parent rows . that is all rows are moving according to expand and collapse except the last row. Could you please help me .( Please have look on to the attachment the last row is overlapped)

Expand Issue.zip

3 Replies

SB Sivaiah Boppana August 16, 2006 09:31 AM UTC

I observed that the grid is not refreshing properly, please advise me how to refresh GGC,i am refreshing it using grid.Refresh()
Thanks
Sivaiah

>Hi
I did created custom PushButton column to create a button in GGC which is hosting Nested Tables, and handled all events relating to button on a particular row in _TableControlPushButtonClick event handler.
When I expand the upper parent row ,the bottom parent rows are overlapped with upper parent rows . that is all rows are moving according to expand and collapse except the last row. Could you please help me .( Please have look on to the attachment the last row is overlapped)

Expand Issue.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 16, 2006 10:14 AM UTC

Hi Sivaiah,

Try Calling the ReIntialize method to refresh the grid.

this.grid.ReIntialize();

Regards,
Haneef

SB Sivaiah Boppana August 16, 2006 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Haneef
This worked fine
Thank you very much
Sivaiah

>Hi

Expand Issue.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon