We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How do I replace the default control of a column

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

47817 Aug 13,2006 04:25 PM UTC Aug 17,2006 03:33 AM UTC Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Bill Langlais
Asked On August 13, 2006 04:25 PM UTC

I have a column of DateTime values that I want to display as strings and without the calander control. How do I replace this control with a standard text box.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 14, 2006 03:56 AM UTC

Hi Bill,

Please try this code snippet to change the CellType of the Column. Here is a code snippet

this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.InternalColumns["ColumnName"].StyleInfo.CellType = "TextBox";

Let me know if this helps.
Best Regards,
Haneef

Bill Langlais
Replied On August 15, 2006 12:30 AM UTC

Sorry, I should have mentioned I amd using a grid grouping control. It does not apear to have the same class structure.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 16, 2006 04:07 AM UTC

Hi Bill,

Please use this code snippet to change the CellType of the Column. Here is a code snippet

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns["ColumnName"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell = "TextBox";

Best Regards,
Haneef

Bill Langlais
Replied On August 17, 2006 03:33 AM UTC

Thnaks!

WJL

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;