We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

HTMLUI Editor Crashes/Freezes

Hi
i am using suncfucion HTML UI control ver 4.2.0.37, when i type continues message the control HTMLUI Editor Crashes, so can you please help me on this

Thanks
John

6 Replies

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team August 15, 2006 04:43 PM UTC

Hi John,

I regret for the delay in getting back to you.

I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce the problem. Could you please provide us a sample to work on this issue?

Thank you for your interest in Essential HTMLUI.

Regards,
Nanda

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 16, 2006 06:04 AM UTC

Hi

type continues message (i.e.) per second type 2 or three message, then the HTML UI control freezes

Thanks
John

RE Ramesh E Syncfusion Team August 16, 2006 10:38 PM UTC

Hi John,

Please refer the sample attached. This is the Editor sample found in the list of samples that ships with the HTMLUI control.

Could you please modify the sample to fit your requirements and update it to us?, so that we can reproduce the problem and work on this issue.

Also, could you please provide us the screen shot of the error message you have received?

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Ramesh
HTMLUIEditor.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 17, 2006 07:27 AM UTC

Hi
i get the following error Error 1

"Unable to copy file "C:\Documents and Settings\johnalbertd\Desktop\HTMLUIEditor_57c13cbd\HTMLUIEditor\CS\HTMLUIEditor.exe.manifest" to "bin\Debug\HTMLUIEditor.exe.manifest". Could not find file ''C:\Documents and Settings\johnalbertd\Desktop\HTMLUIEditor_57c13cbd\HTMLUIEditor\CS\HTMLUIEditor.exe.manifest''. HTMLUIEditor_2005"

can you please send a working sample

Thanks
john

>Hi John,

Please refer the sample attached. This is the Editor sample found in the list of samples that ships with the HTMLUI control.

Could you please modify the sample to fit your requirements and update it to us?, so that we can reproduce the problem and work on this issue.

Also, could you please provide us the screen shot of the error message you have received?

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Ramesh
HTMLUIEditor.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 17, 2006 11:30 AM UTC

Hi
to simulate the problem in your labs, include a timer control that would append message continuously in the htmlui control, after sending around 200 message the control freezes, kindly help me to solve this problem, if you still need a sample application I can send one, so you can simulate the problem

Thanks
John

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team August 18, 2006 12:37 AM UTC

Hi,

I regret for the inconvenience caused.

I tried using the version 4.2.0.37 with an application to append text continously to the HTMLUI control for each timer tick. I was not able to reproduce the problem with the exception thrown when updating continous messages in the HTMLUI Control.

Could you please provide us the sample you have mentioned? This will help us in reproducing the above issue.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Nanda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon