We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPTaskBar - Queries

Hi,

I am using Syncfusion 3.2.1.0. I want to know few things on XPTaskBar and xpTaskBarBox usage.

1. When I add text to xpTaskBarBox, it is appearing in bold. how can I get rid of this/
2. The Collapse button is always appearing at right corner. How can I give X position for that?
3. In run time, when we click on xpTaskBarBox, it is displaying dotted border. How to remove this?

Rgds
Rajani Kanth

3 Replies

GS Gopalakrishnan S Syncfusion Team August 8, 2006 10:03 PM UTC

Hi Rajani Kanth,

1. You can use HeaderFont Property of XPTaskBarBox and change the font style to Regular.

2. Changing the position of Collapse button in XpTaskBarBox is not supported in 3.2.1.0. We have added a new property "HeaderDirection" for XPTaskBarBox, which will move the position of collapse button to right or left of the header. You can see it in the following link under Header Alignment heading

XPTaskBar_ProductPage

This feature is available only in version 4.1.0.50 and later releases.

3. You can set the FocusOnClick property of XPTaskBarBox to prevent the focus rectangle (dotted border) from being drawn through designer or through code as follows.

this.xpTaskBarBox1.FocusOnClick = false;

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
S.Gopal

BR Badri Rajani Kanth August 9, 2006 09:32 AM UTC

Hi Gopal,

Thank You.
1. Fine.
2. As I am using V 3.2.1.0, may be I cant do any thing on this.
3. I had tried this earlier. I have 3 xpTaskBarBoxes in the form. Setting FocusOnClick = false is not working for top most xpTaskBarBox. For others it is fine. Do we need any additional setting also?

Rgds
Rajani Kanth

>Hi Rajani Kanth,

1. You can use HeaderFont Property of XPTaskBarBox and change the font style to Regular.

2. Changing the position of Collapse button in XpTaskBarBox is not supported in 3.2.1.0. We have added a new property "HeaderDirection" for XPTaskBarBox, which will move the position of collapse button to right or left of the header. You can see it in the following link under Header Alignment heading

XPTaskBar_ProductPage

This feature is available only in version 4.1.0.50 and later releases.

3. You can set the FocusOnClick property of XPTaskBarBox to prevent the focus rectangle (dotted border) from being drawn through designer or through code as follows.

this.xpTaskBarBox1.FocusOnClick = false;

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
S.Gopal

GS Gopalakrishnan S Syncfusion Team August 9, 2006 04:55 PM UTC

Hi Rajani Kanth,

Sorry for the inconvenience. You can try setting higher TabIndex valuefor XpTaskBarBoxes than other controls (mostly focus receiving controls)in your form. This will prevent the focus rectangle on load.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thank you,
S.Gopal

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon