We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

how to place GGC issues: use Direct-Trac or Forums?

Should I use Direct-Trac to place issues about general usage of the GridGroupingControl or should I use the forum?

Where is the difference between Direct-Trac and the forums?

Thanks for your help.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 4, 2006 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Mario,

Difference between Direct-Trac and the forums:

You get quicker turn around using DirectTrac as it generates a service request to an engineer any time you touch an incident. With the forum, your questions get posted immediately, but responses from Syncfusion employees only come on a time available basis, and are not guaranteed though we do try to look at the forum once or twice a day. The forum is intended mainly for peer to peer discussions though to-date, Syncfusion has provided generous content.

Thanks,
Haneef

MA Mario August 4, 2006 01:45 PM UTC

However, a Direct-Trac thread is not visible for the public, isn''t it? From my point of view, it would be much better, if ALL incidents would be visible for the public and if there would be only ONE way to get support and not two (which forces me to decide, which one is faster).

Regards, Mario

>Hi Mario,

Difference between Direct-Trac and the forums:

You get quicker turn around using DirectTrac as it generates a service request to an engineer any time you touch an incident. With the forum, your questions get posted immediately, but responses from Syncfusion employees only come on a time available basis, and are not guaranteed though we do try to look at the forum once or twice a day. The forum is intended mainly for peer to peer discussions though to-date, Syncfusion has provided generous content.

Thanks,
Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 7, 2006 06:44 AM UTC

Hi Mario,

Yes. Direct Trac is not visible for the public. With Direct-Trac, registered users can submit support incidents and track the progress of these incidents. All licensed users and users who have downloaded our evaluation version will have Direct-Trac accounts automatically created.

We guarantee a response within 1 business day for DTrac incidents. Concentrate on your work with peace of mind as our support engineer responds to your incident. If you open a Direct Trac support incident and upload the file with it, that would be the quickest and private way to resolve the issues. It would be easy to track the issue.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Produts.
Regards,
Rajagopal

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon