We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

FormatDescriptor and new column

Hi,

we are using a GGC for our data presentation. We have set a format descriptor (GridConditionalFormatDescriptor) in ConditionalFormats for the whole grid and it works well. Now a user can enter a new column with a dialog on the form. The new column is added to the grid but the conditional format is not applied to that column - What do I have to do to apply the conditional format to that column as well.

Best regards,
Claus

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 4, 2006 07:00 AM UTC

I forgot to say that while the new column is added we apply a GridTableCellStyleInfo object to that newly added column - is this the problem while the conditional format doesn''t work?

If this is the case how can we do a workaround for this.

The conditional format applies a different backcolor to the cells. The GridStyleInfo object applies only another font - so there is no impact between the two things - but the condition format doesn''t work anyway.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 4, 2006 01:23 PM UTC

Hi Claus,

Please try the attached sample, in which the conditional format gets applied to the newly added columns. I was not able to reproduce the problem that you faced. If you still face any issues with this, kindly let us know.
Here is a sample
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_Sample1_b385da73.zip

Thanks,
Rajagopal

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon