We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Doc to powerpoint conversation

I am interested in Doc to powerpoint conversation. Can you advice something?

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 3, 2006 06:37 PM UTC

Hi Tom,

Thank for for your interest in Essential DocIO.

Currently we do not support DOC to PPT conversion since we do not have a library to manipulate PPT files. We also do not have any plans to implement this functionality. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Stephen.

>I am interested in Doc to powerpoint conversation. Can you advice something?

TA Tom Arstrong August 4, 2006 05:39 AM UTC

Hm, poor. Is the problem in that powerpoint format is closed by MS?

>Hi Tom,

Currently we do not support DOC to PPT conversion since we do not have a library to manipulate PPT files. We also do not have any plans to implement this functionality. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Stephen.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 4, 2006 03:47 PM UTC

Tom,

Yes, you are correct. Similar to the other Microsoft office file formats Powerpoint format is also closed and we have to rely on reverse enineering to guess the file format. Unfortunately this is a cumbersome process and is not something that could be accomodated into our current development schedule.

Best regards,
Stephen.

>Hm, poor. Is the problem in that powerpoint format is closed by MS?

>Hi Tom,

Best regards,
Stephen.

TA Tom Arstrong August 9, 2006 03:17 PM UTC

Are you going to provide solutions for other MS office formats, or only current - word, excel ?

>Tom,

Yes, you are correct. Similar to the other Microsoft office file formats Powerpoint format is also closed and we have to rely on reverse enineering to guess the file format. Unfortunately this is a cumbersome process and is not something that could be accomodated into our current development schedule.

Best regards,
Stephen.

>Hi Tom,

Best regards,
Stephen.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 9, 2006 09:00 PM UTC

Hi Tom.

Currently, we do not have any plan to implement other MS Office formats except MS Excel [ Offered by Essential XlsIO ] and MS Word [ Offered by Essential DocIO ]. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Prabhu.

>Are you going to provide solutions for other MS office formats, or only current - word, excel ?

>Tom,

Best regards,
Stephen.

>Hi Tom,

Best regards,
Stephen.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon