We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Form is not Refreshing the Combo it's combo box.

I have 2 forms. Form (A) - has one combo box with all customers Form (B) - All customer's demographic data. When I open form(B) and add additional customer to my database and close this form I want my combo box on form (A) to get updated without to have to close the form and invoce it again. I tried the following and it didn't work: 1) On Closing of my form (B) I did Dim A as New FormA A.Refresh

1 Reply

RA Raphael May 28, 2003 10:40 AM UTC

If you use a dataset you just can do it in thi way: If you call the Form(B) from Form(A) Form(a) Dim b As New FormB() b.Show(dataset) Form(b) Public Overloads Sub Show(ByVal ds As DataSet) bDs = ds Me.Show() Application.DoEvents() End Sub That should work when you close the form the combobox has the new value added > I have 2 forms. > Form (A) - has one combo box with all customers > Form (B) - All customer's demographic data. > > When I open form(B) and add additional customer to my database and close this form I want my combo box on form (A) to get updated without to have to close the form and invoce it again. > > I tried the following and it didn't work: > 1) On Closing of my form (B) I did > Dim A as New FormA > A.Refresh > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon