We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

col header select

I am dealing with a very large recordset for my grid (80,000 records). What I would like to do is pass the records back to my page in smaller groups. What my problem is, I would like to do the sorting at the server side before I return the data so I need to turn the sorting off but yet allow the user to click on a header to send an event for me to capture to sort. My question is...what event is sent when a row header is clicked?

Thanks,
Sandy

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 25, 2006 01:43 PM UTC

moving this post to grid section

>I am dealing with a very large recordset for my grid (80,000 records). What I would like to do is pass the records back to my page in smaller groups. What my problem is, I would like to do the sorting at the server side before I return the data so I need to turn the sorting off but yet allow the user to click on a header to send an event for me to capture to sort. My question is...what event is sent when a row header is clicked?

Thanks,
Sandy

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon