We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XlsIO & Calculate using 4.2.0.37

What follows encapsulates what I want to do with a combination of XlsIO & Calculate. Needless to say it doesn''t work. Please can you review the code below and provide me with a working sample that does what I''m trying to do? Posted here because DirectTrac seems to be broken... Rgds Andy public void A002_Test_Calc_Simple001() { ExcelEngine xlEngine = new ExcelEngine(); IApplication iApp = xlEngine.Excel; xlEngine.ThrowNotSavedOnDestroy = false; IWorkbook iWB; iWB = iApp.Workbooks.Open(sshtFolder+"simple001.xls"); IWorksheet iWS = iWB.Worksheets["Main"]; // assign new values to input range iWS.Range["Input"].Value2 = new double[] {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8}; // assign worksheet to calcsheet... myCalcSheet[] sheets = new myCalcSheet[1]; sheets[0] = new myCalcSheet(iWS); sheets[0].Name = iWB.Worksheets[i].Name; Hashtable ranges = new Hashtable(); foreach(IName name in iWS.Names) { ranges.Add(name.Name.ToUpper(), name.Value.Replace("''", "")); } CalcWorkbook cWB = new CalcWorkbook(sheets, ranges); cWB.Engine.LockDependencies = false; cWB.CalculateAll(); cWB.Engine.LockDependencies = true; // get the result double res = iWS.Range["Output"].Value2; // do it again.... iWS.Range["Input"].Value2 = new double[] {11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18}; cWB.Engine.LockDependencies = false; cWB.CalculateAll(); cWB.Engine.LockDependencies = true; // get the result res = iWS.Range["Output"].Value2; } public class myCalcSheet : CalcSheet { IWorksheet ssht; public myCalcSheet(IWorksheet sheet) { ssht = sheet; } }

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 19, 2006 12:24 AM UTC

XlsIO does not currently support directly assigning arrays to ranges. However, it does support importing arrays by specifying first row and first column. Here is a code snippet: int[] arrTest = new int[] { 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 }; //Importing the array to sheet at the specified location. sheet.ImportArray( arrTest,int firstRow,int

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon