We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

SetControlSize method

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

46619 Jul 17,2006 04:41 PM Jul 20,2006 11:10 AM Windows Forms 7
Tags: Tools
Roman Konstnkevitch
Asked On July 17, 2006 04:41 PM

dockingManager.SetControlSize does not work. to recreate: add panel.Make it dockable and call SetControlSize method with new size struct. Event panel1_SizeChanged will indicates size change , but dockable panel remain with the same widht,wich was assigned at design time. Thanks.

Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 17, 2006 08:38 PM

Hi Roman, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I could not reproduce the issue. Please send me sample or modify the attached sample and also mention the Syncfusion and .NET versions for further analysis. Please go through that and let me know if you need more assistance. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Murugan P.S Docking.zip

Roman Konstnkevitch
Replied On July 18, 2006 11:57 AM

Attachment provided

SetControlSizeTest.zip

Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 18, 2006 02:25 PM

SetControlSizeTest.zip
Hi Roman, I have modified your sample. There is no need to resize the panel explicitely. Because SetControlSize method will resizes the panel. Please go through the sample and let me know, if you have any queries. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Murugan P.S

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 19, 2006 09:12 AM

I don''t see any modification so far. Please specify where modification has been done.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 19, 2006 09:51 AM

Follow Up.
Huh!! i see , Sorry. I probably entered that code by mistake. Seems to me it did not work yesterday.

Another thing.
Location_Changed event does not come when panel become floating. So how to save state and location of each panel, and how to serialize panel using my own file?,because recently I found complain that docking manager serialization does not work right.

With Regards, Roman

Roman Konstnkevitch
Replied On July 20, 2006 10:56 AM

Please respond to my last qestion asap.
With regards, Roman

Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 20, 2006 11:10 AM

Hi Roman,

I have attached the sample to get the location of floating and docked controls. Please go through this and let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

Docking.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;