We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

MultiColumnComboBox and TextBox property

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

46602 Jul 17,2006 10:48 AM Jul 18,2006 05:01 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Mark Atkinson
Asked On July 17, 2006 10:48 AM

This might be more of a Windows issue than anything in the Syncfusion source code, but here''s my problem: I''ve noticed the TextBox in the MultiColumnComboBox is located in such a way in the parent control that there''s a couple of pixels buffered around the edge - between the text box and the edge of the ComboBox. Is there any easy way to get the TextBox to be flush up against the border edge? I''ve tried overriding a couple of functions (SetTextBoxBounds) but it has some adverse painting effects. We''d like to be able to create MultiColumnComboBox''s that are the same height as some of our other text boxes without having the font cut off.

Anupama Roy [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 18, 2006 05:01 AM

Hi Mark, Inorder to change the height of multiColumnComboBox as you have mentioned,please try to set AutoSize property to false which will prevent the control from adjusting to the font change and set this.multiColumnComboBox1.TextBox.Height property to the height of other TextBoxes that you have in your form. this.multiColumnComboBox1.TextBox.AutoSize = false; this.multiColumnComboBox1.TextBox.Height = Desired Height; Please follow this and let us know if you need furthur assistance. Thank you for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Anu.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;