We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MultiColumnComboBox and TextBox property

This might be more of a Windows issue than anything in the Syncfusion source code, but here''s my problem: I''ve noticed the TextBox in the MultiColumnComboBox is located in such a way in the parent control that there''s a couple of pixels buffered around the edge - between the text box and the edge of the ComboBox. Is there any easy way to get the TextBox to be flush up against the border edge? I''ve tried overriding a couple of functions (SetTextBoxBounds) but it has some adverse painting effects. We''d like to be able to create MultiColumnComboBox''s that are the same height as some of our other text boxes without having the font cut off.

1 Reply

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team July 18, 2006 09:01 AM UTC

Hi Mark, Inorder to change the height of multiColumnComboBox as you have mentioned,please try to set AutoSize property to false which will prevent the control from adjusting to the font change and set this.multiColumnComboBox1.TextBox.Height property to the height of other TextBoxes that you have in your form. this.multiColumnComboBox1.TextBox.AutoSize = false; this.multiColumnComboBox1.TextBox.Height = Desired Height; Please follow this and let us know if you need furthur assistance. Thank you for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon