We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Windows Form Caption Bar Flashing

Hello there, When I display a ''No Caption Form'' in a MDI Form, making the form occupy all client area of the MDI Form, I notice the Caption Bar always displays a few mili-seconds before it hides as it is ''No Caption Form'' (FormBorderStyle.None). I am not sure what caused that GUI display problem. Here is a sample code. I have a MDIForm Form1, with buttons to open No Caption Bar Form2 and Form3 (FormBorderStyle.None), I notice that when I click on ''Open Form3'' button continuely, the Forms''s Caption Bar display in a few mili-seconds, then disappeared as it is No Caption Bar form. You could use this attched sample to repeat the problem. In my real application, the Caption Bar display even longer before disappears. Thanks, Lan

NoTitlBar.zip

2 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team July 14, 2006 10:12 PM UTC

Hi Lan, I have tested this issue after removing all Syncfusion controls from your sample. I have noticed that the mdi child forms'' caption bar still flashes even without our controls. Please refer to the modified sample attached and let me know if you have any questions. Best Regards, Mano
NoTitleBar_modified.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 17, 2006 01:26 PM UTC

Hello Mano, Yes, It is Windows From''s issue. Thank you for the clarification. Lan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon