We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

adding text to next line of paragraph

Hi, I am appending content to paragraph, but it is continuosly appending, not going to next line, thougth I used . Is there any solution? Thanks, Nava.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 14, 2006 03:47 PM UTC

Nava, I''m not sure if this is exactly what you want - but it will allow you to print to the next line. PdfDoc as New PDFLogicDocument PdfSection as Isection PdfParagrph as IParagraph PdfSection = PdfDoc.Addsection PdfParagrph = PdfSection.AddParagraph PdfParagrph.AppendText("Line 1") PdfParagrph = PdfSection.AddParagraph PdfParagrph.AppendText("Line 2") PdfDoc.Save("LineTest.pdf") This example is for flow model - but the idea is the same for grid model. >Hi, > I am appending content to paragraph, but it is continuosly appending, not going to next line, thougth I used . Is there any solution? > >Thanks, >Nava.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 14, 2006 04:34 PM UTC

While the above will work I believe this is the way that you are supposed to do it. PdfParagrph.AppendText("Line 1").CharacterFormat.LineBreak = True PdfParagrph.AppendText("Line 1").CharacterFormat.LineBreak = True or Dim text as ITextRange = PdfParagrph.AppendText("Line 1") text.CharacterFormat.LineBreak = True -Bill

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 17, 2006 06:57 AM UTC

Thanks Bill, It was working fine. Regards, Nava

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon