We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Invalidating GridGroupingControl

I have a grid grouping control where I have a delegate for the TableControlDrawCellDisplayText event. How do I force the grid to repaint when I need to change the value the delegate uses to calculate the Cell DisplayText? I tried the GridGroupingControl1->Invalidate but this did not work.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 14, 2006 08:00 AM UTC

Hi Bill, Can you please try calling the Invalidate method of the TableControl or the InvalidateRange method of the TableModel. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Invalidate(); this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.InvalidateRange(GridRangeInfo.Table(), GridRangeOptions.None); Let me know if this helps. Thanks, Rajagopal

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 14, 2006 12:49 PM UTC

Hi, this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Invalidate(); Did the trick! Thanks! >Hi Bill, > >Can you please try calling the Invalidate method of the TableControl or the InvalidateRange method of the TableModel. > >this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Invalidate(); >this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.InvalidateRange(GridRangeInfo.Table(), GridRangeOptions.None); > >Let me know if this helps. >Thanks, >Rajagopal >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon