We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GDBG and OnMouseDown event handler

When I am focused in a cell (without having edited the value in the cell) and click on a different row, the GridDataBoundGrid''s OnMouseDown event handler fires as expected. What I''ve noticed, though, is that the underlying CurrencyManager''s (and DataRowView in my case) EndEdit method gets called. This has the effect of changing the rows RowState to modified and firing a ListChanged event even though no data was changed. Is there something I might be missing? Or a way to stop the ListChange from happening? Thanks, Mark

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 14, 2006 06:38 AM UTC

Hi Mark, Try setting the UseListChangedEvent to false, to see if this makes the difference. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.UseListChangedEvent = false; Thanks, Rajagopal

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 10, 2006 09:22 PM UTC

Hi again,
No, that doesn''t seem to have an affect.

>Hi Mark,
>
>Try setting the UseListChangedEvent to false, to see if this makes the difference.
>this.gridDataBoundGrid1.UseListChangedEvent = false;
>
>Thanks,
>Rajagopal
>

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 10, 2006 09:23 PM UTC

Hi again,
No, that doesn''t seem to have an affect.

>Hi Mark,
>
>Try setting the UseListChangedEvent to false, to see if this makes the difference.
>this.gridDataBoundGrid1.UseListChangedEvent = false;
>
>Thanks,
>Rajagopal
>

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 11, 2006 11:27 AM UTC

Hi Mark,

Please try the attached sample that implements the BindingListChanged event in a grid and let me know if you trying something different.

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GDBGListChanged_c16faa5c.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon