We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Super tooltip

Hi I have posted one more query in my previous mail, like can I give the location of the super tooltip. I don’t want the tooltip in the default position; I want to control the position of the supertooltip Thanks Sachin

3 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team July 13, 2006 10:01 AM UTC

Hi Sachin, Like I mentioned in your previous post, the newly added method (Show) will help you to control the location of the tooltip. You can handle the mousehover event of any control and use Show method to display the tooltip at the desired location. ToolTipInfo toolTipInfo1 = new ToolTipInfo(); toolTipInfo1.Header.Text = "Some Text"; this.superToolTip1.Show(toolTipInfo1, this.PointToScreen(new Point(this.button1.Location.X + 100, this.button1.Location.Y + 100))); This ''Show'' method will be included in the Service pack to be released shortly. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Mano

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 31, 2006 06:03 AM UTC

Hi
When is the new release, any date.

Thanks
Sachin

>Hi
> I have posted one more query in my previous mail, like can I give the location of the super tooltip. I don’t want the tooltip in the default position; I want to control the position of the supertooltip
>
>Thanks
>Sachin
>

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team July 31, 2006 12:11 PM UTC

Hi Sachin,

The mentioned service pack is available now.We would recommend you to create a Direct Trac incident so that the download details can be provided.

Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,

Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon