We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Floating form caption not visible when resolution changed

Hello! I''m finding an unusual behavior in the docking manager. When I switched from 2 monitor display to 1 monitor, the caption text in my floating controls are gone. Any ideas on why this is happening and how to prevent it? Thanks. Raymond.

4 Replies

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team July 19, 2006 11:09 PM UTC

Hi Raymond,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.I was not able to reproduce the issue when tried using our latest version 4.2.0.37.
Could you please let me know the version of Essential studio and .net Framework you are using?

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.
Regards,
Joy

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 20, 2006 11:24 PM UTC

Hi Joy,

I''m using .NET 1.1 and syncfusion 4.2.0.37.

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team July 21, 2006 05:35 PM UTC

Hi Raymond,

I was not able to see the issue mentioned by you.(floating form''s caption text is hidden).
Could you please send us a screen shot of floating form which is not having it''s title?

I was able to see another issue after my detailed investigation about dual display and dockingmanager.The FloatingForms are not updating their location when we switch from dual display into single display.I have created a bug report regarding the same.Here is the link to that .

Defect #2425 - FloatingForms are not updating their location when we switch from dual display to single display

Regards,
Joy

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team September 29, 2006 11:15 AM UTC

Hi Raymond,

We have fixed the above mentioned issue.Our next patch will contain the fix.
Regards,
Joy

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon