We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Floating form caption not visible when resolution changed

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

46416 Jul 12,2006 02:52 PM Sep 29,2006 07:15 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On July 12, 2006 02:52 PM

Hello! I''m finding an unusual behavior in the docking manager. When I switched from 2 monitor display to 1 monitor, the caption text in my floating controls are gone. Any ideas on why this is happening and how to prevent it? Thanks. Raymond.

Joy K George [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 19, 2006 07:09 PM

Hi Raymond,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.I was not able to reproduce the issue when tried using our latest version 4.2.0.37.
Could you please let me know the version of Essential studio and .net Framework you are using?

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.
Regards,
Joy

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 20, 2006 07:24 PM

Hi Joy,

I''m using .NET 1.1 and syncfusion 4.2.0.37.

Replied On July 21, 2006 01:35 PM

Hi Raymond,

I was not able to see the issue mentioned by you.(floating form''s caption text is hidden).
Could you please send us a screen shot of floating form which is not having it''s title?

I was able to see another issue after my detailed investigation about dual display and dockingmanager.The FloatingForms are not updating their location when we switch from dual display into single display.I have created a bug report regarding the same.Here is the link to that .

Defect #2425 - FloatingForms are not updating their location when we switch from dual display to single display

Regards,
Joy

Replied On September 29, 2006 07:15 AM

Hi Raymond,

We have fixed the above mentioned issue.Our next patch will contain the fix.
Regards,
Joy

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;