We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl - Getting mapping name of current column

When I edit a cell I catch the event TableControlCurrentCellEditingComplete, in the handler I need to get the mapping name of the current column. I can get the column index by: GridCurrentCell cc = e.TableControl.CurrentCell; GridTextBoxCellRenderer gcrb = cc.Renderer as GridTextBoxCellRenderer; gcrb.CurrentCell.ColIndex I can then get mappingName by: dataGrid.TableDescriptor.Columns[colIndex-1].Name but if I then move around columns this doesn''t work. Is there a way to directly get the mapping name from, say, the CurrentCell?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 12, 2006 11:34 PM UTC

Hi Vito, One way to access the column name is by using GridTableCellStyleInfoIdentitiy. The following is the code snippet +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ GridTableCellStyleInfoIdentity style = this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel[cc.RowIndex,cc.ColIndex].TableCellIdentity; if(style.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.RecordFieldCell || style.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.AlternateRecordFieldCell) Console.WriteLine(style.Column.Name); +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Best regards, Madhan

SV Supriya Varne December 29, 2014 11:25 AM UTC

Hi,
Sir I want column name of current cell of child table when using the TableControlCurrentCellEditingComplete event of gridgrouping control.

Thank u and regards,
Supriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon