We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Windows Presentation Foundation

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

46396 Jul 12,2006 01:39 PM UTC Jul 21,2006 06:26 PM UTC General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On July 12, 2006 01:39 PM UTC

Hi, I love your products especially the grid component. So we are starting in our new project with WPF components. Now I am wondering if there is already a beta of your grid component for the WPF framework available. Infragistic offers a grid component called "Data presenter".

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 21, 2006 06:26 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words. We have been working on WPF versions since the earliest betas. We will be announcing release plans as we have more concrete dates. You can be assured that all major components will have a WPF equivalent.

Best regards,
Daniel

>Hi,
>
>I love your products especially the grid component. So we are starting in our new project with WPF components. Now I am wondering if there is already a beta of your grid component for the WPF framework available. Infragistic offers a grid component called "Data presenter".

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;