We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Adding button to tool tip

HI i am using supertooltip control 4.2.0.37,i want to place button on the tooltip, is it possible, and when i move the mouse over the tool tip, the control is not visible, i want the control to be visible also. kindly suggest a solution Thanks john

4 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team July 12, 2006 03:03 PM UTC

Hi John, Thanks for using Essential Tools. Currently SuperToolTip does not support adding controls into it. However, we will make it as a feature request, if you really in need of this feature. Also, please provide more details regarding the usage scenario of adding controls into a tooltip. This will help us in implementing this feature. Regards, Mano

PA Paul Ankho January 9, 2007 09:55 AM UTC

I need that feature too.

I need to add a couple of buttons or links in order to be able to redirect the user to a different window if the information showed does require its attention.

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team January 9, 2007 01:51 PM UTC

Hi,

As SuperToolTip is just a non-visible component,we will have to add a panel container separately and customize that with the existing component in order to add controls to that.We need to investigate more whether there would be any limitations to incorporate the feature with the present architecture.Hence I cannot promise you a stipulated time frame right now.Definitely this is a good feature request and we will try our very best to incorporate this with Essential Studio soon.

Thanks,

Anu.

SM Steven Mohnkern May 27, 2009 06:48 PM UTC

Was this ever implemented. It would be very useful.
Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon