We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Auto scrolling and XPTaskBarBox

We have a form which uses two XPTaskBarBox controls, one of which is added dynamically when the user requests a certain feature/view. We''re experiencing some odd behavior. If the user is working in the upper XPTaskBarBox (on a grid, in this case), and a MessageBox is displayed, the window autoscrolls down, apparently to bring the lower XPTaskBarBox into view. The entire client area scrolls, and the client-area scroll bar which appears moves. There is no reason for the window to scroll at this point -- focus is in the grid control in the upper XPTaskBarBox. We are definitely not causing the window to scroll, we have no scrolling code at all. What''s going on here, and how can we disable this "feature"? Thanks. Jan

1 Reply

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team July 12, 2006 09:19 AM UTC

Hi Jan, I have tested this issue and I was able to see the scrolling problem. I have noticed that this problem is because of grid control. You can see the same behavior in the below sample. When you double click on a cell in grid control, message box will be displayed and the panel scrolls down when pressed Ok in message box. We have forwarded this issue to the grid team to look into it. As a workaround, you can use ScrollControlIntoView method after displaying the message box as shown below this.xpTaskBar.ScrollControlIntoView(this.xpTaskBarBox1); Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, Mano
Test_03.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon