We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Localized Grid Engine Factory

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

46314 Jul 10,2006 07:05 PM Jul 11,2006 10:15 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Grouping
Scott Mercer
Asked On July 10, 2006 07:05 PM

Hi, I had to build a custom grid engine factory for my application. To make this work I had to set the static variable, "Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridEngineFactory.Factory", in the Syncfusion Grid Grouping Framework. I do not want to change the engine for every GridGroupingControl in my entire application. I want to change the instance of the factory for only one instance of the GridGroupingControl. Is there any way to do this? Thanks, Scott

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 10, 2006 08:05 PM

Hi Scott, To localize GridEngineFactory , You need to pass the GridEngine object to the GroupingControl constructor in Form''s IntializeComponet method . Here is a code snippet. this.WidgetGroupingGrid = new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControl( new CustomGroupingEngineFactory().CreateEngine() ); this.gridGroupingControl1 = new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControl(); Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/SetHeightOnTableVersion3_5a6e62f7.zip Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

Scott Mercer
Replied On July 11, 2006 10:15 AM

Hi Haneef, Doh! If I had looked at the overloads for the GridGroupingControl the answer would have been obvious. That was exactly what I needed. Thanks again! Scott

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;