We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Localized Grid Engine Factory

Hi, I had to build a custom grid engine factory for my application. To make this work I had to set the static variable, "Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridEngineFactory.Factory", in the Syncfusion Grid Grouping Framework. I do not want to change the engine for every GridGroupingControl in my entire application. I want to change the instance of the factory for only one instance of the GridGroupingControl. Is there any way to do this? Thanks, Scott

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 11, 2006 12:05 AM UTC

Hi Scott, To localize GridEngineFactory , You need to pass the GridEngine object to the GroupingControl constructor in Form''s IntializeComponet method . Here is a code snippet. this.WidgetGroupingGrid = new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControl( new CustomGroupingEngineFactory().CreateEngine() ); this.gridGroupingControl1 = new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControl(); Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/SetHeightOnTableVersion3_5a6e62f7.zip Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

SM Scott Mercer July 11, 2006 02:15 PM UTC

Hi Haneef, Doh! If I had looked at the overloads for the GridGroupingControl the answer would have been obvious. That was exactly what I needed. Thanks again! Scott

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon