We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

4 quadrants for line graph?

Hi, Is it possible to display all the four quadrants in the chart i.e Even if i display only positive values in x and y axis i need all 4 quadrants to be visible any time. I will update the chart later to display negative curves in chart. I need the chart to display the x and y axis line in middle of chart forming a "+" sign i.e, my graph should be like the one shown below. (+y) | | (-x)----|-----(+x) | | (-y) 1) Is it possible to acheive this in syncFusion . 2) If not is there a way to mark the "+" (x and y) lines in a different color to visually indicate that its an axis ?. Could you please help my how to to acheive this ?. Regards, Ashok

3 Replies

AK Ashok kumar July 10, 2006 09:03 AM UTC

Oops!, the graph appearance i was trying to show in post above got scrambled.The attached image show that chart appearance i need to acheive.

4Quad.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 11, 2006 06:30 AM UTC

Hi Ashok, Yes, it is possible to acheive four quadrants in Syncfusion Essential chart. Please take look at the sample attached. Let me know if this helps. Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Regards, Ramesh

xyAxis.zip

AK Ashok kumar July 15, 2006 12:12 PM UTC

Hi Ramesh, Thanks a lot for solution. Ur sample helped to solve it.:-)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon