We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Need to catch an Delegate object...

Hi, I''ve a custom control class file. From there I want to throw a delegate object and then I want to capture it. With this I''ve attached a project. In that I want to catch the delegate object in the Virtual grid and then I want to throw it to the form, which is getting fired from the custom control class file. Please help me out. Thanks & Regards, Sathish.

Delegates.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 7, 2006 07:46 PM UTC

Hi Sathish, Try this code in form ctor/load event to catch/invoke the DropDownFormCellRenderer.FilterForm delegate. Here is a code snippet. DropDownFormCellRenderer cr = m_virtualGrid.CellRenderers["DropDownFilter"] as DropDownFormCellRenderer; cr.FilterForm +=new Delegates.DropDownFormCellRenderer.FilterFormHandler(cr_FilterForm); private void cr_FilterForm(FilterFormEventArgs filterFormArgs) { MessageBox.Show("column Type: " + filterFormArgs.ColumnTypeName +" Column No: " + filterFormArgs.CurrentColumn +"Row No: " + filterFormArgs.CurrentRow ,"Form.cs"); } Here is a modified sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/Delegates_82825c47.zip If I did not answer your question, please explain a little more about what you want, and I’ll try again. Best Regards, Haneef

SC Sathish Chandran July 8, 2006 04:12 PM UTC

Hi Haneef, Thanks a lot, it solved my requirement. Thanks :-) Regards, Sathish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon