We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Write a datatable to a named range

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

46191 Jul 7,2006 08:17 AM Jul 10,2006 08:28 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: XlsIO
Robert Chapman
Asked On July 7, 2006 08:17 AM

Currently I can write a datatable using ImportDataTable starting at a specific row, col. What I would like to do is write a datatable to a named range. When using excel interops, I have to convert the datatable to an 2d object array. Sheet.Range[myRangeName].Value = MakeArray(myTable) When I try and follow this process with syncfusion, I end up writing the type of object to each cell. (ie each cell contains "System.String[,]") Is there a simple way to write a data table to a NAMED range?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 7, 2006 04:06 PM

Hi Rob, I will consult our development team regarding this and will update you as soon as I hear back from them. Thanks, Bharath.

Robert Chapman
Replied On July 10, 2006 08:28 AM

I have come up with a work around but would love to return to our original implementation! Thanks, Kelley >Hi Rob, > >I will consult our development team regarding this and will update you as soon as I hear back from them. > >Thanks, > >Bharath.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;