We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Write a datatable to a named range

Currently I can write a datatable using ImportDataTable starting at a specific row, col. What I would like to do is write a datatable to a named range. When using excel interops, I have to convert the datatable to an 2d object array. Sheet.Range[myRangeName].Value = MakeArray(myTable) When I try and follow this process with syncfusion, I end up writing the type of object to each cell. (ie each cell contains "System.String[,]") Is there a simple way to write a data table to a NAMED range?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 7, 2006 08:06 PM UTC

Hi Rob, I will consult our development team regarding this and will update you as soon as I hear back from them. Thanks, Bharath.

RC Robert Chapman July 10, 2006 12:28 PM UTC

I have come up with a work around but would love to return to our original implementation! Thanks, Kelley >Hi Rob, > >I will consult our development team regarding this and will update you as soon as I hear back from them. > >Thanks, > >Bharath.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon