We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ComboBoxBarItem Non alphabetic characters

I''m using version 3.3.0.0. When I create a ComboBoxBarItem, the edit only allows non-alphanumeric characters such as ~`+|\ etc. However if I try to enter a character like Z it does not appear and the text cursor does not move, no event (that I could find) fires in this instance either.

1 Reply

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team July 7, 2006 01:40 PM UTC

Hi Narendra, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is a known issue in v.3.3.0.0 which has been fixed in v.4.1.0.50 and our later releases. Defect #666 - ComboBoxBarItem Editable property does not make ComboBoxBarItem editable. You can download v.4.2.(latest release) from the following link: http://www2.syncfusion.com/Installs/v4.2.0.37/syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe UnlockKey : Please contact our sales team(salessupport@syncfusion.com) to get an unlock key for this version. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, J.Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon