We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Grid Grouping Control Indent

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

46136 Jul 6,2006 12:11 PM Jul 6,2006 01:42 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Grouping
Chris Allen
Asked On July 6, 2006 12:11 PM

I am trying to construct a grouping grid with a plus/minus caption row and non-indented child rows. If I set the property: GridGroupingControl ggc = new GridGroupingControl(); ggc.TableOptions.IndentWidth = 0; I lose the plus/minus button on the caption. If I set the properties: ggc.TableOptions.ShowTableIndent = false; ggc.TableOptions.ShowRowHeader = false; The plus/minus button remains visible, but the indent on the child rows re-appears. What is the correct way to implement this?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 6, 2006 01:42 PM

Hi Chris The indentwidth controls the width of the +/- cell, so you cannot set that to zero and still get the +/- button. You can try to use a covered range to cover the indent cell and the cell in the 1st data column. You can use QuerycellStyleInfo to display the data from the 1st data column in the indent cell. Here is a little sample. Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_Group_1baa875b.zip Best regards, Madhan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;