We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

new ExcelEngine() throws an Exception

Using a sample vs 2005 c# project with references to 4.102.0.50 of xlsio.base and xlsio.windows. on new ExcelEngine() and exception is thrown "The system cannot find the file specified" at Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo) Installed on the machine is excel 2003 sp 2. I would have to say that I am missing something but I am not sure what. Please reply

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 6, 2006 05:24 PM UTC

Hi Rob, Could you please provide more information regarding this issue. Are you trying to read a file in your sample project if yes, is it possible for you to send us the template file or the sample project to reproduce this issue for further investigation on this issue. You can also open a Direc-Trac incident so that the attachment remains confidential. Thanks, Bharath.

RC Robert Chapman July 6, 2006 07:24 PM UTC

It was licensing. It works now. Thanks. I wasnt actually trying to load anything at the point I was just doing ExcelEngine myobj = new ExcelEngine(); >Hi Rob, > >Could you please provide more information regarding this issue. > >Are you trying to read a file in your sample project if yes, is it possible for you to send us the template file or the sample project to reproduce this issue for further investigation on this issue. > >You can also open a Direc-Trac incident so that the attachment remains confidential. > >Thanks, > >Bharath.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon