We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Essential Studio versions

Hi Do you predict any problems when both dlls from Essential Studio version 2.2 and dlls from Essential Studio version 4.2 are integration in the system? Our system already uses the Syncfusion.shared Syncfusion.tools Syncfusion.grid from version 2.2. Now, we want to add Syncfusion.Core Syncfusion.Pdf from version 4.2 We would like to know in advance of any integration problems that you may be aware of.. Thanks! Liat

1 Reply

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team July 7, 2006 07:53 PM UTC

Hi Liat, We tested the use of the PDF 4.2 with the existing 2.x projects and it works fine as expected. But I would like to recommend you not to use multiple versions of Syncfusion in the same application. Since I fear this may create versioning conflicts and licensing issues. I would like to recommend you to upgrade to our latest version 4.2.0.37 from the link shown below. http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/latestversion.aspx This version has a lot of fixes and features which will help improve your application in all aspects. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Studio. Regards, Ajish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon