We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Clipboard error.

Hi, I have a GDBG grid and occasionally, when the user selected couple rows and do a Ctrl-C. They got the following exception: (Sorry I forgot to copy the name of the exception, but as I remembered, it is something like InteropServices.ExternalException) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelCutPaste.CopyCellsToClipboard(GridRangeInfoList rangeList, Boolean bLoadBaseStyles) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelCutPaste.CopyRange(GridRangeInfoList rangeList) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelCutPaste.Copy() Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridDataBoundGrid.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e) System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyEventArgs(Message& m) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.ProcessKeyEventArgs(Message& m) System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& m) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& m) System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m) System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ScrollControl.WndProc(Message& msg) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.WndProc(Message& msg) System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) It doesn''t happen all the time. Is there any reason why this is happening and any ways to prevent it?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 6, 2006 05:25 PM UTC

Hi Kai, Refer to the following forum thread, which discuss related to this Clipboard exception. Kindly update us with a sample code and more details to reproduce the issue here, if you found the reply doesn’t help. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=22376 Best regards, Madhan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon