We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Duplicate Help Titles for Windows Forms and ASP

Hi, Whenever I try to look something up like GriodGroupingControl it always pops up two identical titles of which the first is always the windows form version and the second is the ASP version. Is there any way to have it just come up with the Windows Form one and not force me to choose. I am ok with deleting the ASP help if there is a way to do since I am only using Windows forms. Thanks!

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 6, 2006 10:33 AM UTC

You can not just unregister the Web Grid help as the class reference is currently shipped as a single HxS file for the entire studio. But you can create your on filters under Help/Edit filters in Visual Studio to only display the products you want to see. (We ship some filters, but you can also create your own.) For example, this filter will display all class reference items except the Web Grid topics. ("DocSet"="sfClassRef") NOT ("DocSet"="sfGridWeb")

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon