We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Security.AllowPrint does not seem to work

Hi everyone I am new to syncfusion - essential PDF. I have made a lot of progress using it and have found it very effective. One function which seems very simple does not appear to work. I''m creating a PDFDocument Object in memory and drawing various things on it (boxes, images, text, etc). I then need to set the PDFDocument.Security.AllowPrint method to False. I do this, yet I can always print within Adobe... Any thoughts... I can''t believe I got the hard stuff done; yet this simple call does not appear to work??? Thanks Matt

3 Replies

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team July 6, 2006 10:49 AM UTC

Hi Matt, I am afraid; I was unable to reproduce the issue. Allow Print property seem to work fine. Here is a sample that I used to test this issue. Sample: Security.zip Please take a look at the sample and let me know if the problem still exists, if so can you please modify the sample and send me. So that I can reproduce the issue and investigate further on this. Thanks, Ajish.

SA santacrocemj July 11, 2006 01:07 AM UTC

Hi, thanks for the sample. I noticed in your sample that you were setting the security immediately after you instantiate the PDFDocument object. I was setting it last. I moved the security setting code to the very beginning and it works perfectly! Thanks Matt

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team July 12, 2006 08:47 AM UTC

Hi Matt, Thank you for the update. Thanks, Ajish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon